Monday 21 May 2007




Hi All!




I'm doing so well at the moment. I'm shuffling everywhere on my bottom now - into everything! I love pulling books off the shelves, you know, just to wind mummy up. I've also mastered a couple of new signs; I can sign 'eat' and 'piano' now. I can also take my weight on my legs , this is a huge break-through. I love it when Mummy sings 'ring o roses' while I stand up - then I bump on my bum.




It was Mummy's day off today and we went shopping in Darlington. Joely got some new nighties and we had lunch in Binns. I had a packet of crisps which I licked and threw on the floor. I love eating out because I like to wave to people on the other tables. I drank my milk sitting up in the high chair like a big boy too (mummy had to help me hold it though!).




Tomorrow, we're going to music group and I've got a portage session afterwards with Michelle.




6 weeks til America!!




See ya




love Marcus xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment