Wednesday 15 August 2007

Conference Pictures at last!!!







Marcus from England with Marcus from Denmark!!



Me with the clever doctors




Jacob and Me - aren't we similar!!




The CFC Conference was just amazing. We met so many amazing families and doctors and mummy and daddy learnt so much about my condition and how they might be able to help me in the future. The workshop led by the Speech and Language therapist was very relevant so much to us at the moment and we learnt lots of new ideas to help me to eat. I've actually been licking sandwiches this week. The clinic session was great and the doctors thought I was doing prety well.




The best thing was meeting all my CFC friends from around the world. Mummy and Daddy really enjoyed talking to all the other families. Hope you like my pictures - sorry there's not more pictures but it takes a long time to upload them on here. Mummy will try to put an e-mail address up so you can see more.




















No comments:

Post a Comment