Monday 12 February 2007

Feeding issues...

Mummy is trying to help me eat solids by making me hungry at the right times. I've not been having any milk between midnight and breakfast - it's not making me eat though. I'm really cross Mummy won't feed me in the night and I won't drink in the day, I don't like to. Mummy has also been giving me normal, blue top cow's milk which makes me even crosser. I'm not having as many calories with normal milk and aswell as not being fed at night, I'm STARVING and CROSS. However, I still don't want to drink in the day or eat solids - If I hang in there long enough mummy will give in and I can go back to my usual routine of drinking all night HA HA HA...

On the positive side, we now know I don't have an allergy to cow's milk and I've been licking lots of crisps and banana. I even had a lick of baby rice today and didn't cry! Maybe I will give mummy a break, I'll think about it. Seeya x

1 comment:

  1. Hi the Weston family, really enjoying keeping updated with Marcus`s progress.
    Love the Noteman Family xxx

    ReplyDelete