Thursday 8 February 2007

Newcastle!


We went to the Royal Victoria Infirmary today for a check up. I went to see Tracey on ward 7 first - she said I was a really big boy! I don't like nurses though, I know she's not a nurse but she looks like one with her uniform on. I thought she might stab me with a needle or something; she didn't though. Joely remembered Tracey because she looked after her a lot when we stayed on the ward. It was weird for mummy to see all the poorly babies on the ward, it reminded her of how poorly I was.


We had lunch in town, then we went to our appointment ith Dr Bunn and Helen, the dietician. They were quite pleased with me but the fact I haven't grown in ages is starting to worry everyone again. We've got a plan to try me with cows milk through the day to tickle my taste buds. The doctor also said that I won't need an operation to take the j-tube out, we can just take it out and it will heal up - Mummy's tempted to just whip it out but will probably wait until I'm growing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment