Saturday 24 February 2007

Sleeping Through!

A mixed week, all in all. Mummy and Daddy are really pleased with me because I'm managing to sleep through from about midnight until the morning, which is a HUGE improvement. My sleep patterns are still a bit mixed up though. I've been sleeping in late in the morning and falling asleep in the day so I don't want to go to bed at 7pm. Mummy's trying really hard to keep me awake through the day... without much success! I'm exhausted after nursery. It's wierd, it seems the more I sleep, the more I want.

Mummy and Daddy are also worrying a lot about my weight, I still haven't put any on since I came off the tube back in August... I had a really good few days at the start of the week and drank about 900mls/day and then I went back to my usual amount.

The nursery ladies have been working hard with me, I've been getting involved at meal-times, licking sandwiches, crisps and biscuits.

Mummy's been e-mailing lots of families around the country and the WORLD from cfc international and learning lots about my condition. We can't wait to meet them all in Orlando in July at the conference.

Have a good week everyone xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment