Saturday 6 January 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I finally got around to starting to put together our blog. So many of you want to know how our little family is getting on - especially Marcus - so I thought I'd do a blog so you can read and see for yourself. I went back to school yesterday and Joely and Marcus returned to nursery on Tuesday. We're getting back into the swing of things after the Christmas holidays which, incidentally, were brilliant! Joely and Marcus were spoilt rotten and we spent lots of lovely time with our families.


Joely:
Nanna looks after us on a Friday while Mummy goes to work. Mummy came home at lunchtime and we all went swimming this afternoon; that's me, Mar-mar, Nanna and Mummy. Mummy played with Mar-mar in the baby pool and he really liked it and he kicked his legs a lot. Mummy thinks this will help make his legs stronger so he can play with me. Guess what Everyone!! Nanna took me into the big pool and I swam on my back with no arm-bands. I also swam 2 widths of the baby pool but I kept my armbands on. Nanna says in the swimming pool she's a swimming teacher and I have to do as I am told. When we get out the pool she hugs me and says, "Well done, I can be your Nanna again now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment