Tuesday 23 January 2007

Update


Had a chaotic start to the week. Mummy forgot Michelle was coming on Monday and I had an appointment at The Friarage Hospital, Northallerton, to get my ears checked again so I only saw Michelle for 15mins before we had to leave - silly mummy. Anyway, I keep failing my hearing tests. I needed to go to sleep for the test to be done because the audiologist needs to put electrodes on my head to measure my brain response. Anyway, here's the funny thing - I didn't go to sleep, Ha ha. Mummy and the audiologist waited for 2 hurs for the sedation to take effect and I refused. I didn't like having the sticky things stuck on my head and I didn't know what they were going to do to me when I shut my eyes - so I didn't! Joely had a nice time though, she stayed at Auntie Bridget's and played with Holly and Maisy while I lead everyone a merry dance!!

On Tuesday, we all went to Northallerton again to Musical Bridges which is run by the Education Services. We love going there. The sign for the week was 'cold' and we played with ice cubes before we did our singing. I didn't like the ice - it was far too cold for me but Joely loved it. I have lots of friends there and I really enjoy joining in the songs and actions.

We went to nursery on Wednesday and Thursday while Mummy went to work. I even went to school with her one day - all the kids come to see me and say how cute I am and I just love it! Mummy's been so busy marking this week. I hate it when mummy marks or works on the laptop - I grunt really loudly and stretch my arm out towards her until she stops! I enjoy nursery though. I've settled in well and I've been joining in meal times too. I don't eat though, I just lick, suck and chuck - ha ha. It's great fun!

I can also say a few words now. I can say Mama, Dada and Nanna. Joely is but upset because I can't say her name but it's too hard.

Mummy, Joely and I have all got colds now. I don't feel like drinking much milk and mummy thinks I look even thinner than usual but I can't help it can I?

Anyway, must go

lots of love from Marcus

PS hi to any new cfc friends who might have logged on - please leave me a message x

No comments:

Post a Comment