Thursday 18 January 2007

A Quiet Week!

We haven't done too much this week. Michelle, my portage worker, came on Monday and we played with mashed potato! I'm not too thrilled about getting my hands dirty but I touched it quite a bit. I also saw that she was ticking lots of boxes on my assessment sheet. I've been trying to move around a bit when mummy puts me on my front but I still don't like it a lot.

I've been quite constipated this week and I'm not at all hungry when that happens. I'm hoping I'll start to feel a little better soon.

Mummy went out in Harrogate on Saturday for Auntie Becca's birthday - I think she had a great time 'cos she was a bit tipsy when she came home ha ha! I made her pay by getting up every hour through the night for a drink!!!

Have a good weekend everyone xx

1 comment: