Tuesday 9 January 2007

MARCUS: FEEDING CLINIC, RVI

We had our first visit to the feeding clinic at The Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle. It was brilliant. We were just expecting to see a speech therapist but we also saw Dr Thomas who looked after me when I was a baby, a dietician and a couple of other doctors. I hadn't seen Dr Thomas for such a long time and was keen to show him how much I'd changed and developed - I think he was pleasantly surprised and impressed with me! We talked about everything I can do now and they came up with a plan to persuade me to eat solids and drink my milk though the day. We'll see about that! I think I like waking everyone up in the night. Mummy has got to give me water through the night for several nights to make me hungry through the day. Dr Thomas said it may take a couple of attempts but I should get the hang of it eventually. I like Dr Thomas though so maybe I'll give it a go. I'm going to see Dr Bunn next month let's hope we have some good news for her. (I Like Dr Bunn too!)

We met Auntie Bridge, Holly and Maisy afterwards and went for lunch and shopping. It was such fun! Joely and I were so tired and slept all the way home in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment