Tuesday 9 January 2007

MARCUS' STORY: November 05 - August 06

The next few months were amazing! I grew at an extraordinary rate and by the new year I had reached the bottom line on the centile charts! For the first time in my life I looked a little bit chubby. Mummy worked really hard to get as much milk in me a possible. I was connected to my pump nearly all day. However, there was a down-side, I had started to be sick a lot more and I stopped eating puree. My body certainly needed the extra calories but my body couldn't cope with too much. I went back to the RVI several times and my medicines were changed but nothing seemed to work really well. When I was well, I was happy and I got a litle bit stronger. I learnt to hold my head up and very soon I was sitting up on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment