Wednesday 10 January 2007

Progress!

I went to see Dr James who looked after me when I was a baby at our local hospital today. I think he was rather impressed with my progress! Mummy told him all about the things I could do now. I was a bit grumpy though because I'd been at nursery all day and I wanted to go home.

On the feeding front - I drank 200mls of milk at nursery today! I never usually drink much when I'm there but Mummy has been giving me water at night like Dr Thomas said and I've been hungry through the day. I've still been drinking as much as I do normally so Mummy is really proud of me. I have also fancied licking lots of different foods. Sarah and Clare have been really encouraging me to eat and sit me with the other children at lunch time. I prefer to lick Mummy's food though!

No comments:

Post a Comment